Copyright © 2022 MaticHosting LTD. All Rights Reserved.
This page contains links to current corporate policies as well as agreements for the products and services available through MaticHosting. To view any of the documents presented on this page, click on the policy/agreement.
MATIC HOSTING cares about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal information only as needed to deliver our products, services, websites and mobile applications, and to communicate with you about the same, or as you have requested (collectively, our “Services”). Your personal information includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Billing and payment information
- Candidate information (for job applicants)
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) and our dedicated team that supports this office by contacting us at email@example.com. This inbox is actively monitored and managed so that we can deliver an experience that you can confidently trust.
What information we collect? how we collect it? and why?
Much of what you likely consider personal information is collected directly from you when you:
- create an account or purchase any of our Services (ex: billing information, including name, address, credit card number, government identification);
- request assistance from our award-winning customer support team (ex: phone number);
- complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (ex: email); or
- participate in contests and surveys, apply for a job, or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you.
However, we also collect additional information when delivering our Services to you to ensure necessary and optimal performance. These methods of collection may not be as obvious to you, so we thought we’d highlight and explain a bit more about what these might be (as they vary from time to time)
Supplemented Data may be received about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, in which case we may combine this data with information we already have about you so that we can update, expand and analyze the accuracy of our records, assess the qualifications of a candidate for employment, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
How we utilize information?
We strongly believe in both minimizing the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that (1) for which we have been given permission, (2) as necessary to deliver the Services you purchase or interact with, or (3) as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes:
- Delivering, improving, updating and enhancing our Services
- Improve and optimize the operation and performance of our Services (again, including our websites and mobile applications)
- Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the Services
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services and systems
- Collecting aggregate statistics about use of the Services
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services and what products and services are most relevant to you.
- Sharing with trusted third parties
- Processing credit card payments
- Serving advertisements
- Conducting contests or surveys
- Performing analysis of our Services and customers demographics
- Communicating with you, such as by way email or survey delivery
- Customer relationship management
- Recruiting support and related services.
- Communicating with you
- Text (SMS) messages
- Telephone calls
- Messenger applications (e.g. WhatsApp, etc.)
- Automated phone calls or text messages.
- Transfer of personal information abroad
We collect various information relating to your purchase, use and/or interactions with our Services. We utilize this information to:
Much of the data collected is aggregated or statistical data about how individuals use our Services, and is not linked to any personal information.
We may share your personal information with affiliated companies within our corporate family, with third parties with which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services into our own Services, and with trusted third-party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as:
We only share your personal information as necessary for any third party to provide the services as requested or as needed on our behalf. These third parties (and any subcontractors they may be permitted to use) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal information for any purpose other than as they have been specifically contracted for (or without your consent).
We may also share your information with third parties for the purpose of facilitating/allowing a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all of our assets, in which case the acquiring company may continue to utilize your data in the manner for which it was provided and intended.
We may contact you directly or through a third-party service provider regarding products or services you have signed up or purchased from us, such as necessary to deliver transactional or service-related communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you’ll find valuable if you give us consent, or where allowed based upon legitimate interests. You don’t need to provide consent as a condition to purchase our goods or services. These contacts may include:
You may also update your subscription preferences with respect to receiving communications from us and/or our partners by signing into your account and visiting “Account Settings” page.
If you make use of a service that allows you to import contacts (ex. using email marketing services to send emails on your behalf), we will only use the contacts and any other personal information for the requested service. If you believe that anyone has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you utilize our Services from a country other than the country where our servers are located, your personal information may be transferred across international borders. Also, when you call us or initiate a chat, we may provide you with support from one of our global locations outside your country of origin.
Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of the legal process. We will also share your information to the extent necessary to comply with any ICANN, registry or ccTLD rules, regulations and policies when you register a domain name with us. For reasons critical to maintaining the security, stability and resiliency of the Internet, this includes the transfer of domain name registration information to the underlying domain registry operator and escrow provider, and publication of that information as required by ICANN in the public WHOIS database or with other third parties that demonstrate a legitimate legal interest to such information.
How you can access, update or delete your data?
To easily access, view, update, delete or port your personal information, or to update your subscription preferences, please sign into your Account and visit “Account Settings.”
If you make a request to delete your personal information and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honored only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
If you are unable for any reason to access your Account Settings or our Privacy Center, you may also contact us by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below.
- ‘Do Not Track’ notifications
Some browsers allow you to automatically notify websites you visit not to track you using a “Do Not Track” signal. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
Our Services are available for purchase only for those over the age of 18. Our Services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with any personal information, please contact us.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights. Unless permitted under applicable laws, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to this policy
Data Protection Authority
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and believe we maintain your personal information subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to your local supervisory authority or our lead supervisory authority, the UK's Information Commissioner’s Office, as noted below:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, United Kingdom
Phone: 0303 123 1113
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.
- Legal Agreements and Policies
- Certificate Services Agreement
- Domain Name Proxy Agreement
- Change of Registrant Agreement
- Domains Help
- Domain Name Transfer Agreement
- Domain Name Registration Agreement
- Email Marketing Services
- Hosting Agreement
- Marketing Applications Agreement
- Professional Web Services Agreement
- Workspace Service Agreement
Policies and Other Documents
- Subpoena Policy/Attorney Tips
- Dispute On Transfer Away Form
- Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- ICANN Registrant Rights
- ICANN Registrar Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy
- Trademark/Copyright Infringement
- Refund Policy
- Statement of Support
- Data Processing Addendum (Customers)